- $40,000 Yearly
For over 70 years, our team of experts has been enhancing the lives of homeowners by providing the highest quality home improvement services in New England. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a high-energy Canvassing Manager who is outgoing, organized, and a self-starter. This key member at RIHI will be a natural leader and inspire our elite team of canvassers!
To ensure success as our Canvassing Manager, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a background in sales is preferred, and the ability to provide information on a range of our products. Ultimately, our top-notch Canvassing Manager is someone who can confidently relate to people face-to-face and engage in persuasive dialogue to understand needs and provide solutions.
Your Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage all field canvassing activities, including team training, planning/scheduling, arranging travel, and supervising/participating in all field activities.
- Coach and inspire your team to meet/exceed all daily, weekly, and monthly goals to support our RIHI Sales Team
- Provide strong leadership and guidance for each team member that will help them meet their goals and earn personal bonuses
- Track and evaluate canvassing team performance
- Ensure all team members follow proper procedures, scripts, and customer service guidelines.
- Monitor and report on field marketing supply needs and inventories
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Previous Sale Management experience highly preferred—ideally in a face-to-face setting
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate team members to meet/exceed expectations continually
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Working cell phone/smartphone
- Basic PC skills. Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Income and Benefits
- Up to $50,000 base annual wage based on experience with the potential to earn up to $40,000 annually in performance bonuses.
- Healthcare: Medical/Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid Major Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity
Rhode Island Home Improvement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disabilities, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rhode Island Home Improvement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Family-owned since 1949, RIHI offers the opportunity to earn a competitive wage as part of a winning team.
For over 75 years family owned and operated RIHI The Home Improvement Specialist, has been setting the standard in home improvement for New England Homeowners, RIHI offers the highest quality products, extraordinary service, and unmatched value.
RIHI "The Home Improvement Specialist"
1815 Post RoadWarwick, RI
Get fresh Canvassing Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.