PR Account Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
RIESTER seeks a public relations professional, bilingual a plus.
- 3+ years experience in a public relations role, including agency, corporate or community-based organization environment
- A passion for media relations outreach: writing story pitches, news releases and the ability to generate original story angles on an on-going basis
- Experience conducting media outreach to regional and national news outlets
- Strong written communication skills: press materials, presentations (PowerPoint or Keynote); social networking writing (posts, blogs, video captions, photo captions etc.)
- Collaborate with senior team members on strategic planning
- Strong verbal communication skills: client presentations and internal team presentations
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders from members of the news media to bloggers and social media influencers etc.
- Strong project management skills, i.e. events, press conferences, influencer gatherings
- Problem-solving, roll-up-your sleeves spirit with the ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Vocus, Cision, Meltwater platforms
- Versed in Word, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree in a related field is required
- Media relations
- Writing/editing press materials
- Daily regional and national news media outreach and relationship management
- On-going development of original story ideas and pitches
- Collaboration and contribution to strategic planning
- Daily client management and interaction (phone calls, documentation etc.)
- Some travel
- Privately owned, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with offices in Los Angeles and Park City. This position is located in Phoenix.
- Competitive benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, paid holidays, vacation & more
- Unique, legendary culture
- Fun, fast paced work environment
Why RIESTER? RIESTER is one of the largest independent advertising and public relations firms on the Western United States. Today, we have the knowledge, experience and resources to help businesses address important challenges in today’s vastly changing world.
RIESTER Sonoran LLC
RIESTER has been motivating people to become passionate about and get involved with issues that matter. These roots as Brand Activists remain the foundation of our business today. Creating and believing in our client’s purpose, and caring about the sustainability of their brand’s success, has led RIESTER to become one of the largest independent advertising and public relations firms in the Western United States. Today, we have the knowledge, experience and resources to help businesses address important challenges in today’s vastly changing world.
3344 E Camelback RdPhoenix, AZ