Jr. Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Junior Project Manager assists in the management of multiple projects while providing project management advice to companies and organizations. They coordinate projects, schedules, staff, and track the progress of projects, and report their results. Projects may include informational websites, websites with complex functionality, e-commerce websites, web applications, and marketing.
Essential Job Functions
· Defining each project’s scope and goals
· Managing client relationships and expectations
· Adding tasks into project management software
· Planning and scheduling project timelines
· Coordinating and communicating with the Digital Team of designers and developers
· Resource planning and allocation
· Managing project administration, including all documentation
· Reporting regularly to senior management
· Tracking project performance
· Project evaluations and results measurement
· Quality assurance
· Other duties as assigned
The ideal Jr. Project Manager candidate will have:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High attention to detail
· Process-oriented mindset
· Critical thinking skills
· Strong people skills
· Willingness to collaborate with all departments
· Knowledge of project management styles (Agile, Traditional, Waterfall, Adaptive)
· Knowledge of technical & content-related SEO practices (preferred, but not required)
· Knowledge of general business administration and sales (preferred, but not required)
· General awareness of UX or development principles (preferred, but not required)
RIESTER Sonoran LLC
3344 E Camelback RdScottsdale, AZ
Get fresh Entry Level Junior Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.