ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - PHARMA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RIESTER RX is looking for an experienced Account Director capable of managing day-to-day account operations of two major client accounts and leading a cross-functional team of passionate advertising professionals.
The Account Director will be within RIESTER’s pharmaceutical business unit and responsible for developing brand plans, budgets, SOWs, strategic approaches and executional solutions for the client, including managing projects, guiding deliverables, interacting with the client to understand and interpret needs, driving timelines, writing and presenting a variety of account/creative materials, for both HCP and DTC. Must have multiple years of pharmaceutical advertising/MarCom experience for a variety of disease states, therapies and audience segments.
We’re seeking a passionate, experienced individual who enjoys managing/guiding people and projects and who can roll up his or her sleeves, while being strategic and understanding the larger account dynamics.
● Serve as the senior point of contact, internal and external, for key client accounts. Actively engage with clients on all aspects of the account.
● Build and maintain trusting senior-level client relationships.
● Develop a deep understanding of disease states/conditions, pharmaceutical products and therapies, regulatory environment, policies, annual strategic brand initiatives.
● Develop and maintain the project timeline and budget to ensure the project is on time and within the agreed upon budget.
● Establish a long-term vision for the client’s business/initiatives.
● Provide expertise/thought leadership to clients through daily and longer-term interactions.
● Work with the team to ensure they are delivering effective solutions to client. Identify long- and short-term business issues for the client and provide strategic recommendations.
● Provide strong leadership and creative/strategic direction supporting the client and internal teams.
● Manage internal and external partner relationships and resources to achieve client objectives.
● Develop a spirit of collaboration and integration among team members and disciplines; promote positive working relationships.
● Play the pivotal role of coordinating between Strategy, Creative, and Media departments to ensure smooth development and implementation of client campaigns.
● Manage client budgets, internal costs, utilization, and resources.
● Train and motivate junior staff, delegate responsibly, and maintain a positive environment that demands great work and recognizes achievement and growth of employees.
● Act as a knowledge source for internal teams.
● Bring strong idea orientation to all work. Partner with creative teams to assist in bringing ideas to life.
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field required.
● Minimum 10 years experience at an advertising agency or client (pharmaceutical company), and multiple years in a supervisory role. MInimum of 5 years experience working in the pharmaceutical industry or at a pharmaceutical advertising agency
● Experience with medical, legal and regulatory reviews and submissions on behalf of pharmaceutical clients
● Ability to develop and oversee marketing budgets and provide support for account billing.
● Experience working directly with clients to manage plan development, project deliverables and deadlines.
● Previous experience managing digital projects and running analytics reports.
● Experience and high level of comfort with production of all assets, broadcast and digital production expertise a must.
● Knowledge of social media and email marketing preferred.
● Comfortable working with content management systems.
● Ability to draft creative work orders, change orders and project timelines. Technologically adept at Google Suite and Keynote, and experience using accounting software.
● Fearlessly skilled presenter with excellent communications skills.
● Ability to build relationships across distributed locations
RIESTER Sonoran LLC
3344 E Camelback RdPhoenix, AZ
Get fresh Senior Account Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.