Rick's Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc., a 21 year family owned and operated HVAC company is looking for an Experienced HVAC SERVICE TECH AND INSTALLER to join our team!
You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems. We are looking for at least 5 years experience, however, if your skills are excellent, and you have 3 to 5 years, we would like to speak to you. You will be installing commercial and residential units. Take home truck provided, prefer you live in Marion County but not a requirement.
$25.00 to start. Salary is negotiable based on skill level.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, Commercial and Residential.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Be able to take turn at weekend calls.
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields; at least 3 years but preferably 5 years or more!
- Universal EPA Certificate is a required
- Must have own tools
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must know how to repair and service HVAC Units.
- A knowledge of installation of HVAC Units preferable.
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills