RICHLINE DIGITAL, the e-commerce division of RICHLINE GROUP, INC., that manages several online jewelry brands, is seeking a SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER to join our team.
The ideal candidate will work along side the Creative Team to establish on-brand solutions for Richline Digital marketing communications. The assets created by the Senior Digital Designer, should visually express the tone of the brands and specific business needs as defined by the Creative Director, Senior Art Director, Development team, creative briefs and brand style guide standards. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of information architecture and user centered design principles, following best practices in design and mobile-first design. The Sr. Digital Designer is responsible for creating compelling, cohesive, on-brand creative executions across all digital channels, including the website, email, social media, and paid advertising.
This individual will be a key part of our in-house creative team and will develop exceptional graphic design solutions that are customer-focused. We are looking for a passionate designer who lives and breathes creativity.
Richline Digital is governed by a set of shared values, we are:
· Customer Obsessed
· Stronger Together
· High Energy
· Data Driven
· Forward Thinking
The right candidate will have the qualifications listed below and exhibit our share values.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with the Senior Digital Art Director to support marketing objectives, creative direction, and ensure consistency and standards across all brands.
· Use business goals and brand strategy to design digital assets, emails, and other creative that drives customer engagement
· Create compelling layouts through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflects each brand
· Work efficiently under fast-paced tight deadlines
· Work closely with the marketing, copywriters, and site teams
· Continue learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current
· Must be able to work autonomously and remain flexible to changing priorities.
· Orchestrate multiple projects simultaneously of varying levels of complexity, as well as scope on a timely manner
· Optimize for performance using digital user-experience best practices to iterate, innovate and test different creative concepts
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis on interactive design, graphic design or communications
· 6+ years’ experience in a high volume, deadline-driven environment (fashion and technology industry experience a plus)
· Keen eye for typography, visual composition and color
· Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
· Great proficiency in Adobe CC and Responsive web design.
· Proven depth of experience in digital design represented by a portfolio of work.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
· Must be energetic, confident and motivated
· Excellent written and communication skills
· UX/UI experience and understanding a plus
· Working knowledge of CSS, HTML a plus
- We offer a competitive benefits package.
If this seems like a fit, we'd like to get to know you! Please apply via our careers page. To access the link:
Combining Richline Group Inc.’s diverse expertise in the jewelry industry with top-tier engineering and digital marketing talent, RICHLINE DIGITAL, exists to create world class e-commerce experiences. Leveraging a proprietary e-commerce platform, our growing portfolio includes Jewelry.com, Gemvara and the world renowned Silpada brand. By working directly with jewelry consumers, while also partnering with the world's largest retailers, we have crafted a unique approach to finding jewelry success online.
Richline Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. since 2007, is the USA’s foremost, financially-strong Jewelry Manufacturer, Distributor and Marketer. Richline Group’s mission, “One Vision, One Goal, One Team”, denotes the establishment of an integrated corporate branding, manufacturing and distribution strategy.
The Richline Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Richline Group does not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers with which it has not signed a formal fee agreement. Suppliers are determined by specific hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier is unsolicited and Richline Group, Inc. is not obligated to pay referral fees