RICHLINE DIGITAL, the e-commerce division of RICHLINE GROUP, INC., that manages several online jewelry brands, is seeking a DIGITAL PRODUCTION DESIGNER to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled designer and effective collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and handles multiple ongoing projects simultaneously. The assets created by the Digital Production Designer, should visually express the tone of the brand and specific business needs as defined by the Creative Director, Senior Art Director, Development team, creative briefs and brand style guide standards. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of information architecture and user centered design principles, following best practices in production and mobile-first design. The Digital Production Designer will build various digital projects in accordance with creative specifications while editing and optimizing final web-ready digital artwork. This position requires a high level of organization, and strong attention to detail.
To be successful in this position, you will be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative on time, and show amazing attention to detail.
Richline Digital is governed by a set of shared values, we are:
· Customer Obsessed
· Stronger Together
· High Energy
· Data Driven
· Forward Thinking
The right candidate will have the qualifications listed below and exhibit our share values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with the Senior Digital Art Director to support marketing objectives, discuss creative direction, and ensure consistency and standards across all brands
· Execute, build and prep files for release to our email-marketing and web platforms
· Assist in the creation of visual aspects of marketing materials including emails, banners, landing pages and social assets.
· Ability to create animation sequences and motion graphics.
· Manage photography and creative assets database, organizing photo and design assets.
· Work efficiently under fast-paced tight deadlines
· Work closely with photographers, copywriters, marketing and site teams
· Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
· Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies
· Proactively solve production/creative related issues
· Continue learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current
· Must be able to work autonomously and remain flexible to changing priorities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis on interactive design, graphic design or communications
· 3+ years of experience in Design related field or equivalent experience
· A keen eye for detail and consistency.
· Understanding of digital production specifications and requirements for asset delivery
· Attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills
· Expert of Adobe Creative Suite.
· Working knowledge of interactive design (GIFs & Motion Graphics)
· Ability to work quickly with flexibility in high pressure situations
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
· Must be energetic, confident and motivated
· Good written and communication skills
· Proficient in Dreamweaver and strong understanding of HTML
- We offer a competitive benefits package.
If this seems like a fit, we'd like to get to know you! Please apply via our careers page. To access the link:
Combining Richline Group Inc.’s diverse expertise in the jewelry industry with top-tier engineering and digital marketing talent, RICHLINE DIGITAL, exists to create world class e-commerce experiences. Leveraging a proprietary e-commerce platform, our growing portfolio includes Jewelry.com, Gemvara and the world renowned Silpada brand. By working directly with jewelry consumers, while also partnering with the world's largest retailers, we have crafted a unique approach to finding jewelry success online.
Richline Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. since 2007, is the USA’s foremost, financially-strong Jewelry Manufacturer, Distributor and Marketer. Richline Group’s mission, “One Vision, One Goal, One Team”, denotes the establishment of an integrated corporate branding, manufacturing and distribution strategy.
The Richline Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Richline Group does not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers with which it has not signed a formal fee agreement. Suppliers are determined by specific hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier is unsolicited and Richline Group, Inc. is not obligated to pay referral fees