Repair Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 14 days ago
*$1,500 Sign On Bonus*
Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Corporation is currently seeking a Repair Customer Service Representative in Vernon Hills, IL. The Repair Customer Service Representative is responsible for taking and making calls to customers to provide Return Authorization numbers, cost estimates, inquires, concerns and requests about repairs and services provided by the repair customer department.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive phone calls and emails from customers on requesting Return Authorization numbers.
- Review and confirm warranty dates and service/CRP agreements.
- Create Cost Estimates and send them to customers.
- Follow up with customers for repair approvals.
- Work with sales reps in the territory on getting assistance with customer approvals.
- Assist customers with repair product history and all other inquires requested.
- Attention to detail, Multitasking and coordination is extremely important.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Team work.
- Aware of and comply with the RWMIC Quality Manual and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Other duties as assigned by Repair Customer Service and Inventory Manager.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service/Call Center.
- Intermediate Computer Skills a must; MS Excel and Outlook.
- SAP Experience Extremely Helpful.
- Good communication skills w/ internal employees and vendors.
- Experience with and understanding of cross-cultural differences and the ability to work within this environment is crucial for successful employment.
- The following physical demands are required:
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hours per day
- RWMIC offers annual Immunizations for Hep B and Flu Shots to all RWMIC employees. RWMIC employees have the responsibility to themselves and the company to consider receiving these immunizations.
- All RWMIC Employees have the responsibility to themselves and the company to work safely.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan and Trust w/Matching Program
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Unpaid Time Off
At Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Corporation (“RWMIC”), we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
RICHARD WOLF MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION
AddressVernon Hills, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?