Marketing Manager - Urology *1,500 Sign On Bonus*
- Posted: 23 days ago
*$1,500 Sign On Bonus*
Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Corporation is currently seeking a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects
of managing products within given specialty, including planning, pricing, product launch, representative and specialist training, technical, key physician/key account, promotion, competitive analysis, tracking and product development. Main liaison to gather information from and work with GmbH on product marketing issues.
Must live within the following time zones: EST, CST, & MST
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of annual strategic business plan and associated tactical and new product plans.
- Provide for U.S. market ongoing communication, coordination and leadership with all internal departments to address product issues and operations in a timely manner. Departments include Marketing at GmbH, RAQA, Materials Management, Inventory Managers, Customer Service, MIS, Calculation, etc.
- Responsible for Advertising plan in given specialty to include:
- Texts: application and technical oriented copy
- Catalogs and updates
- Price lists
- Journal Advertising
- Clinical Monographs
- Other sales support materials
- Responsible for providing clinical, cost and sales application information to the Representatives, Sales Specialists, Regional Managers, Customer Service and Technical Departments. Work with GmbH to gain necessary information.
- Responsible for competitive analysis, and cross-reference database, development and maintenance. Provide this information to the Sales Representatives, Sales Specialists, Regional Managers, Customer Service, Technical Departments and Marketing at GmbH.
- Working with Marketing at GmbH, identify, propose, develop and launch new products and applications. This includes technology, competitive and application assessment, market/product plan and ROI proposal, development milestones and timeline, key physician interaction, forecast, launch package and tracking.
- Responsible for planning and forecasting of product, including samples, sales forecasts, inventory needs, etc., in conjunction with production/operations department.
- Responsible for relationship with Key Physician/Key Accounts including routine contact, T & E equipment, and utilization in training and publishing.
- Responsible for national and regional conventions/labs/meetings in the given specialty, including:
- Definition of booth layout, exhibition equipment, advertising material, booth speakers, promotions, hospitality and evaluation.
- Arranging meetings with key customers and special guests.
- Responsible for regular training of Sales Agents, Sales Representatives, Service and Clinical
Specialists, Regional Managers and Customer Service.
- 30-40% travel needed (local and overnight stays) to conventions, major meetings, key physicians/customers or for additional training. Some international travel may be required.
- Responsible for monthly reports about activities (travel plan, meeting minutes, etc.), trends in each category, competition, pricing, products and interpretation of sales figures
- Responsible for planning and managing budget within specialty, including monthly reports and explanations.
- Responsible for reviewing content of product instruction manuals and insuring completion in timely manner to meet production.
- Work with Sales Representatives and Sales Specialists to provide quotes, bids and cross-references in a timely manner.
- Facilitate and manage OEM relationships as necessary.
- Aware of and comply with the RWMIC Quality Manual and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned by Group Marketing Manager or Associate Director of Sales & Marketing.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- B.A. or B.S. in technical or business field required. Advanced degree or M.B.A. preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years related experience in a medical device Sales or Marketing role preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including experience presenting to senior management and customers.
- Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience in endoscopy preferred; knowledge of associated anatomy a must.
- Intermediate/Advanced PC skills within the MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) required, knowledge of SAP software helpful.
- Demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, planning, marketing, and product development.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with and understanding of cross-cultural differences and the ability to work within this environment is crucial for successful employment
- The following physical demands are required:
- Lift/Carry 25+ pounds
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hours per day
- Push/pull 50+ pounds
- The following work environment conditions may exist:
- Infectious Disease Exposure
- Laser Exposure
- X-Ray Exposure
- Chemicals Exposure
- RWMIC offers annual Immunizations for Hep B and Flu Shots to all RWMIC employees. RWMIC employees have the responsibility to themselves and the company to consider receiving these immunizations.
- All RWMIC Employees have the responsibility to themselves and the company to work safely.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan and Trust w/Matching Program
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Flex Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
At Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Corporation (“RWMIC”), we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
RICHARD WOLF MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION
AddressVernon Hills, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?