Product Development Manager
RICHARD & ASSOCIATES HR Greenville, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Major established and a leading company that is global company with a good working culture has an opportunity for a Product Development Manager in the upstate of SC at their location commutable to the west of Greenville, SC. In this role will schedule, plan, and coordinate the development and release of new and updated products. Some of the responsibilities include identifying opportunities for new or updated products, coordinating product launch planning, and evaluating product development processes and teams to maximize performance. Relocation assistance is available and there is a 6% bonus potential. This company values personal / work life balance.
- Needed is a Bachelor degree in Engineering Management or a field that is related
- At least 4+ years of experience in product development or construction management
- Must have very good organizational skills
- Motivational and collaboration skills that are strong
- Simultaneously manage multiple complicated projects ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills that are strong
- Must have technical understanding of mechanical devices and manufacturing processes
- Project management methodologies must be understood
- Need expertise with project scheduling software, such as Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office Software proficiency
- Must have commitment to driving a culture of quality and responsibility
RICHARD & ASSOCIATES HRWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Great Benefits, and Lots of Room For Growth!
At Richard and Associates HR, we take genuine pleasure in helping others find the job that works best for them. With more than 15 years of talent acquisition experience serving clients worldwide, we know how to treat you right.