Level 1 Technical Support
Summary: Provides technical assistance and training to customers for the Success Enterprise, Estimator and iTWO solutions by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as required. This position will report to the Project Manger.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Success Enterprise, Estimator and iTWO.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Ability to access and provide commentary on customer experiences, issues and resolution using company provide software tools.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Sales Force.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience: One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software and Word Processing software.