~~The Implementation Consultant (IC) will actively work to ensure a smooth and timely client environment setup for our software applications and will be responsible for end-to-end implementation of our software solutions into client environments. As a valuable member of a core customer facing group, the IC professional will successfully manage client deliverables to meet implementation milestones. The IC professional is expected to succeed in complex technical environments, have prior enterprise software implementation experience, and be knowledgeable about Project Management methodologies. The IC professional will assist our customer support team with escalated issues and serve as a valuable resource for our training and development team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Work in close cooperation with the Sr. Business Analyst, Development, and Client Solutions Manager in order to assess and address project-specific issues and overall system needs.
• Evaluate and assess customer network infrastructure and operational policies in order to integrate RIB software products within the organization.
• Configure and integrate software applications to enable RIB products and software systems to operate with customized/modified customer’s systems.
• Develop unit and system test cases and carry out execution of all test cases.
• Deliver integrated software solutions, performing essential software integration and maintenance functions;
• Document work product, manage scope and identify changes needed beyond original scope.
• Develop technical documentation in support of client solutions, product development and releases.
• Provide technical and end-user training for client-specific solutions.
• Evaluate software performance, including identification of malfunctions and implementation of needed changes and maintenance.
• Provide regular project status updates to project manager.
• Promptly address concerns and resolve client issues
Desired Skills & Experience
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field), engineering, or business
• Technical understanding of software products
• Project management methodologies
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3-5 years experience, to include “needs assessment” analysis and solution architecture for external clients. Experience with software related to the construction industry desired.
• Ability to effectively provide solutions to business needs
• Strong analytic skills
• Ability to resolve problems and design solutions
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Able to work well independently or as part of a team
• Able to provide leadership in custom and product requirements and design
• Ability to prepare reports, summaries, and documentation
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Must be able to travel (up to 50%)