1st and 2nd shift openings (35 hours per week
Contact Tracers will be hired and trained to work as part of a COVID response unit, Contact Tracer Call Center. Contact Tracers will use RI’s COVID 19 customer relationship management (CRM) tool to call and log all contacts of anyone with confirmed or probable COVID-19 to: notify them of their exposure; provide information about COVID-19; gather and document information about the contact including signs and symptoms and underlying medical conditions; refer them for testing according to established protocols; provide instructions for quarantine; review daily monitoring procedures; assess the support they will need to maintain health and adherence during quarantine, including medical care; and conduct daily monitoring of contacts during quarantine.
Contact Tracers are required to follow all scripts, policies and procedures provided by the Rhode Island Department of Health COVID 19 Response Unit and comply with the State’s training regarding confidential personal information. Contact Tracers will be supervised by Contact Tracing Team Leads.
Position responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following examples of work-related tasks.
• Conduct telephone calls with contacts of newly confirmed or probable COVID-19 cases
• Communicate with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner
• Collect information on signs and symptoms and record it into RI’s COVID 19 tracking system
• Follow approved scripts and protocols, provide people with approved information about quarantine procedures, and if appropriate, refer them to testing according to protocol, and/or for social resources.
• Using approved script/resource list, provide information on where the person can find other social and health resources
• Receive telephone consent for potential follow-up calls from RI Department of Health (RIDOH) or other organizations offering support services
Since 1978, we have specialized in supplying temporary and direct hire staffing to Rhode Island corporations of all types - including banks, hospitals, manufacturing firms, colleges, professional and legal firms, and governmental agencies.
RI Temps, Inc.
Why Work Here?Your Complete Satisfaction is Our Number One Goal Since 1978, we have specialized in supplying temporary and direct hire staffing to Rhode Island corporations of all types - including banks, hospitals, manufacturing firms, colleges, professional and legal firms, and governmental agencies.
Temp to Hire and long term positions