RHW Hotels Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The TownPlace Suites / Fairfield Inn by Marriott KCI is currently looking for hardworking, energetic and passionate people to join our team in the role of Van Driver. This is a Full Time opportunity, Shifts are Mon, Tues, Wed from 3:45 AM to 2 PM. This position starts at $11 an hour plus tips; however the starting rate could be higher based on previous experience.
Who Are We?
RHW Hotels is a well-respected hotel management company based out of Overland Park Kansas with properties throughout Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska. We are made up of creative professionals who are committed to helping our business grow and providing excellent service to our guests through integrity, commitment, and leadership.
We only the hire the best and we take care of our team. We are a family organization and each person is extremely important to us. We show that through the Perks and Benefits we offer to each employee. We offer Health Insurance, 401k, Vacation Days after 6 months of employment, Referral Bonuses, Hotel Discounts and a trip provided by us after 5 years of employment.
When you join RHW you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the RHW family, a group of talented women and men who drive guest satisfaction, give back to our communities and exceed guest, associate and investor expectations.
The purpose of the Van Driver is to provide transportation for our guests to and from various designated locations, with a company provided vehicle. The Van Driver will exercise the utmost in caution employing safe driving practices at all times to ensure the safety of our guests and will also maintain the company vehicle to ensure the highest level of comfort for our guests.
- Provide guest transportation to designated areas
- Assist guests with luggage when transporting them to and from various designated locations
- Maintain the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the company provided vehicle
- Wear proper uniform at all times in accordance with Brand Standards
- Any other requests made by management if capable
- Previous experience as a Driver preferred but not required
- Must have a valid Drivers License and Automobile Insurance
- A satisfactory MVR (Motor Vehicle Record) is required to maintain this position
- Must possess or be able to obtain proper state mandated license for commercial transport
Powered by JazzHR
AddressKansas City, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at RHW Hotels