Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible to help our customers; answer phones, access customer information, provide quotes, facilitate returns and contact vendors for information as needed. Basic math skills are required for discounts and mark ups. A high level of attention to detail and sense of responsibility required. Office and computer skills recommended. Emphasis on sales, customer service and a helpful personality in general is desired.
Full time position, hourly wage and monthly commission. Base hourly rate will increase by monthly commission check to posted values.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Provide information about the products.
- Resolve issues with orders for customers.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions when required, new addresses, new credit cards, and such.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
RHS CORPWhy Work Here?
We are successful in our industry because we know it is all about people. The people we serve and the people who work for us.
We have been a successful leader in our industry for over 75 years. Why? Because we know it is all about people. The people we serve and the people who work for us. We are committed to be being the best and will work directly with you to optimize your success too.
9021 NORRIS AVELos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at RHS CORP