Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company?
RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately-held national Property Management Company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, we own and operate over 254 manufactured home communities in 27 states.
We are presently seeking an individual who is willing to travel and manage the daily administration, operation, and personnel of various manufactured home communities throughout Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania in an efficient, professional and profitable manner. This position acts as an in absence of Community Manager throughout the assigned region, for varying amounts of time.
As a successful Community Management Specialist, you will:
- Manage and deposit daily collection of all monthly rentals, late fees, etc.
- Hire, train, motivate, and manage onsite staff.
- Inspect the community grounds and community-owned homes daily to maintain a clean, presentable appearance; identify any unusual activity; recognize and recommend areas for improvement to promote pride in community grounds.
- Manage and assign tasks to the maintenance staff or maintenance supervisor through the use of the
- Maintenance Work Order system.
- Attract new residents and retain current residents to increase the occupancy rate.
- Manage all aspects of leasing.
- Process, approve, and forward invoices in a timely manner to the Corporate Office; maintain petty cash; keep track of all expenses and receipts.
- Maintain employees’ files, timesheets, and records to coordinate accurate compensation and benefits.
- Manage and organize paperwork flow.
- Maintain financial operations and adhere to established budgetary guidelines.
- Remain aware of safety issues and administer constant corrective measures to ensure a safe working and living environment for all residents and staff.
- Ensure all information is entered in a timely manner into the management software and is accurate and complete.
- Build relationships with residents and respond to all residents' needs to identify and resolve issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of property management experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bilingual in the Spanish language preferred.
- Strong customer service, communication, and organization skills.
- Detail orientated and the ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible and work evenings and weekends.
- Extended out of town travel required.
- Valid operator’s license.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook; MRI experience preferred.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation plus commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending; and 401K.
Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
RHP Properties is America's Home.
Live Life. Live it Here.
Why Work Here?RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 260 manufactured home communities with over 65,024 sites spanning 27 states, with a combined value of approximately $5+ billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community. RHP Properties is America's Home. Live Life. Live it Here.
We believe in promoting from within the company whenever possible. Investing in our employees has been a key factor in our continued growth.