Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company?
RHP Properties(www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately-held national Property Management Company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MIwe own and operate 256manufactured home communities in 27states.
We are presently seeking an individual who will implement sales and financing strategies to increase value of home sites and community sales while maintaining and increasing occupancy and revenue.
As a successful Sales Coordinator Specialist, you will:
- Develop, implement and manage marketing strategies to meet or exceed sales goals, generate interest, establish positive relationships with the community and to maintain and increase occupancy. The position is a traveling position that requires extended overnight travel in excess of 80%.
- Research market, demographics, competition, products, customer needs and follow through on all sales leads and referrals.
- Create plans and take proactive measures to market the community to prospective customers.
- Work in conjunction with the Community Manager in new/used home sales and home.
- Prepare and distribute advertising materials in order to gain visibility in the marketplace.
- Implement sales strategies to help maintain and increase home sales
- Understand, communicate and document all customer, vendor and financial transactions for future potential clients.
- Assist Community Manager with general office responsibilities.
- Assist with cleaning, repairing and making homes available for sale.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of sales experience required; property management experience, preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
- Detailed orientated and the ability to work independently.
- Valid operators license and the ability to travel between communities.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Outlook.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation plus commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paidtime offand holidays; flexible spending; and 401K.