Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Sales Coordinator and are ready to raise your career to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 254 manufactured home communities in 27 states.
We are presently seeking a Sales Coordinator for our Oak Park Village community, located in Gainesville, FL, who will implement sales and financing strategies to increase the value of home sites and community sales while maintaining and increasing occupancy and revenue.
As a successful Sales Coordinator, you will:
- Develop, implement and manage marketing strategies to meet or exceed sales goals, generate interest, establish positive relationships with the community and to maintain and increase occupancy.
- Research market, demographics, competition, products, customer needs and follow through on all sales leads and referrals.
- Create plans and take proactive measures to market the community to prospective customers.
- Work in conjunction with the Community Manager in new and used home sales.
- Implement sales and financing strategies and maintain regular contact with vendors.
- With the Regional Manager, prepare advertising materials in order to gain visibility in the marketplace.
- Implement sales and financing strategies to increase value of home sites and community.
- Understand, communicate and document all customer, vendor and financial transactions for future potential clients.
- Assist Community Manager with general office responsibilities.
- Assist with cleaning, repairing and making homes available for sale.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of sales experience required; property management experience, preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills.
- Detailed orientated and the ability to work independently.
- Valid operator’s license and the ability to travel between communities.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Outlook.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.