RHP Properties Greeley, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RHP Properties (www.rhp.com) is a growing, privately-held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 260 manufactured home communities in 28 states.
We are presently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Stoneybrook Estates community located in Greeley, Colorado, who will perform general grounds and lawn maintenance, as well as basic repairs to homes owned by the community, for 40 hours per week.
As a successful Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform maintenance to ensure homes and community areas are in proper condition.
- Execute assigned work orders and report status to the Community Manager timely and efficiently.
- Promote goodwill by handling all contacts with residents, prospective residents, visitors and other employees in a spirit of courtesy, cooperation and attentiveness.
- Use established procedures to identify deficiencies and take immediate action with community manager approval.
- Ensure community grounds are appropriately manicured. Regularly treat for weeds, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, spread mulch/woodchips/stones, trim shrubs and hedges, cut down and remove tree limbs as needed, and perform other lawn care services as necessary.
- Remove and dispose of garbage on community grounds, including common areas, main entrance and from resident’s sites as needed to maintain community appearance.
- Perform snow removal using a snow blower, hand shovel or a plow truck, as applicable.
- Advise Community Manager or Maintenance Supervisor of residents who do not properly dispose of their excess garbage or have large/bulk items that may require pickup arrangements.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds equipment and supplies to advise Community Manager of equipment and supply needs.
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment to keep it clean and cared for.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company, team members and vendors.
- Perform seasonal pre-maintenance service on a timely basis.
- Remain available for “on call” duties as needed.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Perform repairs and maintain the community water and sewer lines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of maintenance experience, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid operator’s license, maintenance of a good driving record at all times, and insurability under the Company’s policy at all times.
- Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliance repairs, HVAC, and carpentry.
- May need to provide own tools.
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, walk continuously, and access restricted spaces.
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment and other equipment.
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
RHP Properties is America's Home.
Live Life. Live it Here.
RHP PropertiesWhy Work Here?
We believe in promoting from within the company whenever possible. Investing in our employees has been a key factor in our continued growth.
RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 269 manufactured home communities with over 67,223 sites spanning 28 states, with a combined value of approximately $5+ billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community. RHP Properties is America's Home. Live Life. Live it Here.