Are you interested in an entry-level position with a growing property management company?
RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately-held national property management company.Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MIwe own and operate 256manufactured home communities in 27states.
We are presently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Eastview community located in Gillette,WYwho will perform general grounds and lawn maintenance, as well as basic repairs to homes owned by the community.
As a successful Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform maintenance to ensure homes and community areas are in proper condition.
- Conduct maintenance service through the use of the Maintenance Work Order system in a timely, orderly, and efficient manner.
- Build and maintain valuable resident relationships by exploring opportunities to improve the maintenance needs of the community grounds and facilities.
- Use established procedures to identify deficiencies and take immediate action with community manager approval.
- Remove and dispose of garbage on community grounds, in common areas and at the entrance to maintain appearance standards.
- Advise Community Manager or Maintenance Supervisor of residents who do not properly dispose of their excess garbage or have large/bulk items that may require pickup arrangements.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds equipment and supplies to adviseCommunity Manager of equipment and supply needs.
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company, team members and vendors.
- Perform seasonal pre-maintenance service on a timely basis.
- Remain available for on-call duties as needed.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Perform repairs and maintain the community water and sewer lines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliance repairs, HVAC, and carpentry is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid operators license.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation.Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paidtime offand holidays, life insurance, and 401K.