RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately-held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 256 manufactured home communities in 27 states.
We are presently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Sherwood Village community located in Canton, MI, who will perform general grounds and lawn maintenance, as well as basic repairs to homes owned by the community.
As a successful Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform maintenance to ensure homes and community areas are in proper condition.
- Conduct maintenance service through the use of the Maintenance Work Order system in a timely, orderly, and efficient manner.
- Build and maintain valuable resident relationships by exploring opportunities to improve the maintenance needs of the community grounds and facilities.
- Use established procedures to identify deficiencies and take immediate action with community manager approval.
- Remove and dispose of garbage on community grounds, in common areas and at the entrance to maintain appearance standards.
- Advise Community Manager or Maintenance Supervisor of residents who does not properly dispose of their excess garbage or have large/bulk items that may require pickup arrangements.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds equipment and supplies to advise Community Manager of equipment and supply needs.
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company, team members and vendors.
- Perform seasonal pre-maintenance service on a timely basis.
- Remain available for “on-call” duties as needed.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Perform repairs and maintain the community water and sewer lines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliance repairs, HVAC, and carpentry is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid operator’s license.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
RHP Properties is America's Home.
Live Life. Live it Here.
Why Work Here?RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 260 manufactured home communities with over 65,024 sites spanning 27 states, with a combined value of approximately $5+ billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community. RHP Properties is America's Home. Live Life. Live it Here.
We believe in promoting from within the company whenever possible. Investing in our employees has been a key factor in our continued growth.