Corporate - Homes Accountant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is RHP Properties?
Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, RHP Properties is the nation's largest private owner and operator of manufactured home communities. With more than 300 communities throughout 30 states, we continue to expand our footprint to provide accessible and affordable housing across the country. All of this would not be possible without the energy and drive of our talented employees! We invest in our employees, with regular training, opportunities for advancement, and fun events to bring everyone together.
As we continue to grow, we are in search of a Homes Accountant to add to our team. This role will provide management, accounting, and operations teams with accurate and timely home cost information in addition to maintaining and reporting home inventory data.
As a successful Home Accountant, you will:
- Prepare budget to actual variance analyses related to home inventory
- Prepare Homes Accounting slides for monthly and quarterly joint venture reporting
- Research and gain insights into variances noted in project deliverables
- Oversee home inventory job costing for completeness and accuracy
- Review and process home sales and job costing journal entries
- Review and provide feedback on invoice coding for the Corporate chart of accounts
- Manage the workflow of projects from data gathering to meeting presentation
- Assist in the maintenance and implementation of Home Management IT initiatives
- Collaborate in the preparation of meeting presentation materials
- Provide ad hoc resource support to all Departments as assigned
- 3+ of years of accounting/financial experience required; real-estate accounting experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area required.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with accounting software, preferably MRI.
- Detail orientated, the ability to multitask, and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending; and 401K.
Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
RHP Properties is America's Home.
Live Life. Live it Here.
AddressFarmington Hills, MI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RHP Properties
Get fresh Senior Property Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.