RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately-held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 254 manufactured home communities in 27 states.
We are presently seeking a Pool Attendant for our Mesa Ridge community, located in Tucson, AZ for 20 hours per week on a temporary basis.
As a Pool Attendant, you will:
- Clean community pool daily.
- Observe and enforce all pool safety rules and regulations.
- Clean and maintain pool deck and surrounding area.
- Perform regular supply inventories to advise management of needed equipment and supplies, including First Aid kit or equipment.
- Monitor residents during pool hours.
- Record and maintain a log of residents’ pool usage.
- Ensure the pool maintains local codes/policies for operation. Submit monthly pool operations report to Community Manager for the Department of Environmental Quality.
- Close pool during signs of threatening weather.
- Obtain state certifications as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous lifeguard experience and First Aid/CPR training preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
- Certified proof of 18+ years of age, required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various pool/hot tub chemicals.
- Ability to recognize problems and respond appropriately and quickly.
- Ability to swim and maintain alertness at all times.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25 pounds; in life-saving emergencies, may lift in excess of 100 pounds.
This is a temporary opportunity with competitive compensation.
Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
RHP Properties is America's Home.
Live Life. Live it Here.