- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is RHP Properties?
Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, RHP Properties (www.rhp.com) is the nation's largest private owner and operator of manufactured home communities. With more than 300 communities throughout 30 states, we continue to expand our footprint to provide accessible and affordable housing across the country. All of this would not be possible without the energy and drive of our talented employees! We invest in our employees, with regular training, opportunities for advancement, and fun events to bring everyone together.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Acquisitions Specialist to join our team. This role is responsible for assisting the acquisitions department in the evaluation of real estate investments.
As an Acquisitions Specialist, you will:
- Drive new acquisitions by meeting with sellers and brokers and creating dialogue with acquisitions team.
- Attend state, regional, and national industry events representing RHP Properties.
- Travel to identify and/or deliver unsolicited offers.
- Maintain and update database of community owners to cold call and/or visit.
- Cold call prospective community owners to generate acquisition opportunities.
- Track and maintain a pipeline of deals whether they are on market, off market, or have sold to another buyer.
- Manage and maintain a budget for advertising opportunities with state, regional, and national associations including online and print publications.
- Ensure artwork is updated and submitted timely for advertising opportunities.
- Other acquisition related duties or supervision as assigned.
- Estimated travel requirement 50–75%
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing or other relevant discipline
- 1-2 years relevant work or educational experience
- Ability to display initiative and exhibit strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented and the ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending; and 401K.
Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
RHP Properties is America's Home.
Live Life. Live it Here.
RHP PropertiesWhy Work Here?
We believe in promoting from within the company whenever possible. Investing in our employees has been a key factor in our continued growth.
RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 303 manufactured home communities with 71,783 sites spanning 29 states, with a combined value of approximately $6+ billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community. RHP Properties is America's Home. Live Life. Live it Here.
AddressFarmington Hills, MI
Finance and Insurance