Customer Service Representative
About the job
RHI Magnesita is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative in York, PA. This role will listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
The Customer Service Representative's tasks will include:
- Forecast the demand for regularly used products through analysis of the sales forecast and average consumption, to drive supply chain activities for a minimum 6-month horizon.
- Consult with sales and/or customer to obtain relevant data and insights on demand by facilitating a monthly order planning meeting.
- Work with relevant sales staff to develop a strategy to optimize inventory levels of finished goods within targets established by management.
- Work with sales staff to develop strategies to eliminate aged/obsolete inventories, manage introduction of new products and to understand factors affecting customer consumption of RHIM products.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to influence the demand on the supply chain and prioritize demand for order fulfillment.
- Work collaboratively with Accounts Receivable department to resolve issues preventing payment of open invoices.
- Work with Transportation Logistics staff to expedite shipment of material as required to support forecasted sales and recover orders in transit.
Do you have:
- College diploma or university degree with preference for business, sales, marketing or customer service
- Knowledge in foreign business (INCO-Terms, dispatch documents incl. Freight documents/transport documents, customs duty, terms of payment, rules of origin, bank guarantee, protection of receivables
- Basic knowledge of general business functions: quotation, purchase orders, shipping documents and invoicing processes
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on sales, forecasting and inventory management
- Excellent time management skills will be a prerequisite to ensure a good fit in this dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Health / Dental / Vision for employee and dependents
- Company matched 401K
- Company paid disability
- Competitive paid time off program
- Employee Assistance Program
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application!
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 40 countries and 3.1 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com
Job Posted by ApplicantPro