We value talented MDs and pride ourselves on being able to offer the positive aspects of private practice, such as building long-term patient relationships and autonomy, with competitive compensation packages and the stimulation of a practice variability and management opportunities.
In business for over 24 years and today has 180 clinicians in 20 locations and growing. Come join us and practice with some of the best Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, Therapists, and Administrators in the behavioral health field.
Regional Medical Director (RMD) will manage clinical management (including Chief Medical Officer, Associate Medical Director, Director of Psychotherapy) to establish and enforce sound clinical policies, procedures, and practices as they pertain to patient care. RMD will interface with members of the administrative executive management team (CEO, COO, CFO, President, SVP of Demand Management) to help support local initiatives to grow the practice in your region.
- Clinical collaboration with Advanced Practice Partners (NPs, PAs, PMHNPS, DNPs) across all clinics
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of new clinicians
- Provide training
- Maintain a portion of your time in clinic seeing patients which includes providing a full range of psychiatric services to your patients. Services provided include direct care of patients in the clinical setting including: assessment, screening, diagnosis, and treatment. All services provided according to expected standards will be documented in the patient’s medical record.
- Provide supervision of assigned APPs. Collaborate with other staff physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals as needed to manage patients.
- Participate in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of patient treatment plans
- Build relationships with and represent at local meetings with referral providers and local healthcare systems
- Subject to on-call responsibilities as assigned
- Promote a positive team working environment in the offices within your region. This includes mental health staff, medical staff, client staff and Carolina Partners administrative staff.
- Develop, support and implement QI/QA processes and programs
- Upon CMO’s designation, represent MindPath at meetings and committees i. e. QSB, Clinic Meetings, etc.
- All other duties as assigned
Licensed as a psychiatrist in the state of NC, previous supervisory experience required
· Experience in providing services in inpatient/outpatient environment
· Must possess good interpersonal communication and demonstrated leadership skills
· Must be able to interact with executive staff, medical staff and administrative staff
· Must complete a satisfactory background investigation
CONTACT for more info:
Yvonne Ellis, Recruitment Director
REAP Heathcare Agents
email@example.com or cell #706-983-9053