Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
a not-for-profit community mental health center, based in Knoxville, TN, has an immediate opening for a full time Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in Psychiatry to provide additional resources on our inpatient unit.
Facility has been named a 2018 Top Workplace. a place where staff want to work, a place where staff are valued and appreciated, and a place where staff are proud of the impact they are making toward the improvement of people's lives. The ultimate job satisfaction is derived from co-workers, clients, and the realization that we are part of carrying out our mission.
HOPE | HEALING | RECOVERY
"Where life's complexities are met with hope"
What you bring: THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Prior Inpatient experience
- TN Advance Practice Registered Nurse license with a Qualification of Nurse Practitioner with Certificate of Fitness
- PMHNP (Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner)
- DEA license
- Culturally competent
- Passionate about the work and mission-driven for the well-being of our clients
What you have to look forward to: THE JOB
- 16-bed inpatient setting
- Adult client population
- Acute intervention focus with short term stays
- Family friendly environment that values supportive co-worker relationships
- Professional non-profit accredited by The Joint Commission, certified by Medicare and Medicaid, and licensed by the Tennessee Dept of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
What you have to look forward to: THE BENEFITS
- Competitive salary in a no-income tax state
- 4 weeks paid vacation accrual/ sick leave accrual/ paid holidays
- Medical/ dental/ vision/ life & ad&d / long term disability/ malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- License cost/ professional organization dues/ continuing education conference annually