Outpatient Therapist (LMSW, LLMSW, LPC, LLPC) – Great compensation/Benefits - Student Loan Repay
The Outpatient Therapist will provide therapy and assessments/treatments for adults who have co-occurring substance use and other mental health disorders. This position is a full-time (primarily daytime hours), benefit-eligible position and is located at our Muskegon Recovery Center location. The Center offers medication-assisted substance use treatment for individuals with opiate addictions.
, we have some exceptional benefits:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- A generous paid-time off (PTO) policy
- 403(b) retirement savings with an employer match contribution
- Onsite continuing education opportunities
- Vendor discounts
- recognized by the National Health Service Corporation and may offer student loan repayment opportunities for qualified individuals
- And much more!
- Either a LMSW, LLMSW, LPC, or LLPC from the state of Michigan
- CAADC certification or eligible to begin a MCBAP Development Plan to obtain the CAADC
- Experience facilitating groups is preferred
- Familiar with Motivational Interviewing and other evidence-based treatment models
- Experience in counseling adults who have substance use disorders and be comfortable with clients who are undergoing medication assisted substance abuse treatments
- Provide individual, family, couple, and group therapy
- Coordinate with referral and funding sources to provide needed services
- Maintain timely clinical documentation and reporting within program standards and agency policies
- Assess and treat mental health/co-occurring/substance use disorders and coordinate client care
- Maintain current authorizations for service and complete utilization reviews
- Plan treatments and coordinate with primary care providers and psychiatrists
- Provide therapeutic interventions that are evidence based
Why Work Here?REAP Healthcare Agents has been successfully recruiting healthcare professionals for over 15 years and has over 5000 resources throughout the country.
We are a national recruiting firm with over 5000 resources nationwide and below is a featured opportunity.