LMSW, LLMSW, LPC, LLPC, LLP, or TLLP / Sign on Bonus
RHCA Recruiting Muskegon, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LMSW, LLMSW, LPC, LLPC, LLP, or TLLP
a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with a mission to improve the health and wellness of individuals by providing comprehensive primary and behavioral health care while encouraging access by those who are underserved. The Outpatient Therapist will provide therapy and assessments/treatments for adults who have co-occurring substance use and other mental health disorders. This position is full timefor individuals with opiate addictions.
Salary - $60,000.00 to $70,000.00
**This position is eligible for a one-time sign-on bonus of $750**
· Medical/dental/vision coverage
· A generous paid-time off (PTO) policy
· 403(b) retirement savings with an employer match contribution
· Onsite continuing education opportunities
· Vendor discounts
· recognized by the National Health Service Corporation and may offer student loan repayment opportunities for qualified individuals
· And much more!
· Candidate must have an active LMSW, LLMSW, LPC, LLPC, LLP, or TLLP in the State of Michigan
· Must have CAADC certification or qualify and be willing to apply for a MCBAP Development Plan to obtain the CAADC
· Experience facilitating groups is preferred
· Familiarity with Motivational Interviewing and other evidence-based treatment models preferred
· Experience in counseling adults who have substance use disorders preferred
· Provide individual, family, couple, and group therapy
· Coordinate with referral and funding sources to provide needed services
· Maintain timely clinical documentation and reporting within program standards and agency policies
· Assess and treat mental health/co-occurring/substance use disorders and coordinate client care
· Maintain current authorizations for service and complete utilization reviews
· Plan treatments and coordinate with primary care providers and psychiatrists
· Provide Cognitive Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy as needed
RHCA RecruitingWhy Work Here?
We are a national recruiting firm with over 5000 resources nationwide and below is a featured opportunity.
REAP Healthcare Agents has been successfully recruiting healthcare professionals for over 15 years and has over 5000 resources throughout the country.