Exciting opportunity for a certified nurse midwife to work in a private, growth oriented Obstetrics and Gynecology office.
Clifton, NJ is looking to grow our practice to the next level. We strive to make every woman who walks through our door feel like she is getting the best medical care possible in a warm, friendly, and safe environment. The nurse midwife we seek is someone who will establish a meaningful rapport with her patients, helping patients to feel comfortable and cared for.
Full scope midwifery services as well as ambulatory care in an office to provide prenatal care, GYN care, and post-partum care.
Candidate will be expected to work full time, which includes taking calls.
Highly competitive, commensurate with experience. Health benefits and defined benefit retirement plan (401K).
• Master of Science degree in Nursing required.
• Successful completion and graduation from an accredited school of Nurse-Midwifery preferred.
• Current New Jersey RN license required.
• Current national certification as a Nurse Midwife.
• C-Section/First Assist in surgery experience preferred.
• Current CPR certification required.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.