30-45 min. from Downtown Chicago in Northwest Indiana.
Employed Cardiothoracic Surgery PA Opportunity in the Chicagoland Area
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style. Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add more providers.
Target Start Date: Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start with us.
- Successful, well established and growing Cardiothoracic Surgery program recruiting for an experienced PA opportunity. Position is 30-45 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 30-45 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Group Practice setting
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Full-time/permanent position outpatient and inpatient practice
- Licensed PA through the State of Indiana
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
o Weekend Rounding 1:4
o Position rotates monthly between 3 hospitals located in Munster, IN, East Chicago, IN & Hobart, IN.
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
o EPIC – fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
o Easy to use; support department available
- Graduate of accredited PA school. Completion of an ARC-PA approved program
- Current certification by NCCPA; current BLS and/or CPR and current ATLS
- 2-3 years Prior Cardiothoracic Surgery experience preferred as a CNS, RN or PA.
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable – MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country