We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Are you are a talented and dedicatedLicensedClinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS)looking for a satisfying career opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people facing behavioral and mental health challenges?
Then join our team at RHA Behavioral Health Services!
We are seeking compassionate and positiveLicensedClinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS)to provide therapeutic support for service users with mental health, behavioral healthandsubstance abuse issues.
As a LicensedClinical Addiction Specialist with RHA, you will coordinate and monitor the array of services and supports identified in each service user's person-centered plan. These interventions are strength-based and focus on the promotion of recovery, symptom reduction, increased coping skills and the achievement of the highest level of social functioning. You will report to the Clinical Director and may manage two or more employees.
As a LicensedClinical Addiction Specialist with RHA, your responsibilities will vary based on the groups you work with and the programs through which you provide services. In all activities, you will coordinate closely with the interdisciplinary team to best help service users, including behavioral health specialists, registered nurses, quality assurance specialists, paraprofessionals and the Clinical Director.
Additional responsibilities of the LicensedClinical Addiction Specialist include:
- Conducting clinical assessments
- Running individual, family and group outpatient therapy sessions
- Conducting inpatient group therapy sessions
- Orienting new service users to RHA
- Developing person-centered plans for service users
- Oversee the discharge planning process
- Facilitating relationships between RHA, service user families/legal guardians and various social service community resources, such as food stamp and housing assistance, healthcare, job training and placement and substance abuse support groups
Our idealLicensedClinical AddictionSpecialistisan excellent communicator and listener with strong therapeutic skills who works well as part of an interdisciplinary team and runs open and productive therapy sessions. You must also excel at behavioral interviewing techniques to uncover service user needs and be able to anticipate these needs.
Additional requirements for the LicensedClinical Addiction Specialist include:
- Graduate degree in Social Work or a related field
- Valid licensure to provide mental/behavioral healthcare in the state of North Carolina
- Minimum 2 years experience working with individuals with mental and/or behavioral health issues thatincludewriting person-centered plans, conducting effective group therapy and providing mental health diagnoses
- General working knowledge of the human services delivery system in North Carolina
- Valid driver's license, auto insuranceandreliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift between 20 and 50 pounds and meet the physical requirements of performing CPR and therapeutic holds
- Employee supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of our service users. Our holistic person-centered approach and focus on quality assurance, respected across North Carolina and throughout the Human Services industry supports our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
RHA Behavioral Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work-life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package forfull-timeemployees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance,
- Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid andjob-specifictraining opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA Health Services