We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Looking to make a difference?
Join RHA Health Services toassist in the preparation, cooking, service, and delivery of food for the people what we serve and support.
- Assists in preparation, service and delivery of food.
- Keeps equipment, storage areas, and kitchen clean and orderly.
- Does special cleaning, organizes storage areas and other related duties.
- Delivers food throughout the facility and auxiliary buildings as needed in a timely manner.
- Prepares and serves quality food in an appropriate, sanitary, and timely manner.
- Serves food according to diet order.
- Maintains a high level of sanitation in the dietary area.
- Participates in the Quality Assurance Assessment system; Mealtime Assessment, Environmental Assessment; Interaction Assessment and Third Shift Assessment.
- Adheres to personal cleanliness, neatness, and conduct standards at all times.
- Is able to work independently.
- Prepares/Cooks food as needed in accordance with approved standards and nutritional guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or G.E.D.
- Some experience with food service and delivery preferred
RHA Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning,work-lifebalance, and protection from the unexpected.
In the entry-level role, we understand your desire to continue to grow in the role; we are known for providinghigh-qualityservices, excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid andjob-specifictraining opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
Shared Values represent how a company does business as it strives to reach its vision.
PACE represents the belief that RHA sets the PACE for the industry where quality is concerned. PACE stands for everything that we as an organization must believe, practice, and teach if we are to continue our success as a leader in the industry.