Carrier Solutions Specialist (Flexible Schedules)
- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
RGL Logistics has an amazing opportunity as a Carrier Solutions Specialist on our Transportation Solutions Team in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
The Carrier Solutions Specialist is responsible for prospecting carriers to provide on time service solutions at competitive rates in a highly transactional environment. They will develop and grow mutually beneficial carrier relationships that will support both the business needs of the carrier as well as those of RGL.
**This role has a base salary starting at $40,000 - potentially higher based on experience level - and is eligible for monthly bonus payouts.**
AVAILABLE SHIFT OPTIONS:
Monday - Friday, 1st Shift or 2nd Shift
Our Carrier Solutions Specialist is responsible for supporting the transportation team in a variety of tasks, including.
- Responsible for developing market awareness, capacity solutions, and carrier relationships within an assigned region
- Source capacity solutions for daily available freight utilizing all available systems and industry resources
- Skillfully negotiate and quote transportation rates with carriers that are in alignment with the organizational goals
- Demonstrate proactive, professional communication via phone, email, and face to face with internal teammates and carriers
- Identify and manage the network needs of the carriers, while collaborating internally to find freight solutions to fulfill these needs
- Analyze market and internal data to support effectively managing service and cost with carriers
- Identify and address cost improvement opportunities
- Resolve issues in an effective and timely manner
- Provide exemplary service and solutions for RGL's current and prospective customer base to support earning the right to grow with them
Our Carrier Solutions Specialist will have the following competencies:
- Work Safe, Live Safe
- Treat Everyone with Dignity and Respect
- Act with Honesty and Integrity
- Continuously Improve
- Be Accountable
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must be a team player who can shift gears quickly to support the business needs of RGL
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with MS Office Suite required and other transportation related software is preferred
- Ability to learn skills quickly
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- High initiative, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Interpersonal skills with Customer Service focus
- Must be flexible & adaptable to changing business needs
We are an equal opportunity employer, with a competitive benefit package in a drug free workplace.
RGL Logistics Inc.
AddressGreen Bay, WI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at RGL Logistics Inc.
Get fresh Solution Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!