RGBSI Dearborn, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Note: This is a 6 month contract
- Supervise UAW employees in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Daily duties include supervising the processing of all inbound material for packaging, ensuring the processing of all inbound receipts for from suppliers.
- Supervisor must be able to work unsupervised and be able to multitask while not only completing each days goal, but increasing performance and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Building is a 2nd Shift " operation starting at 7 am 4:30 PM.
- Supervisor should have warehousing experience, as well as prior experience supervising UAW employees.
- Warehouse 101
- Ability to deliver results
- Proven leadership under pressure
- Ability to meet time deadlines for material being packaged
- Prior Supervision of UAW employee
- Understanding of lean concepts
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Ability to work off standard hours and overtime as needed
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
Transportation and Storage