12 Months Contracts
- A motivated individual with excellent communication and project management skills to assist in the management of the training process for Space Systems.
- Include coordinating the execution of site training plans as well as supporting enterprise-wide training initiatives.
- Must have the ability to work with supervisors to assess the training needs of direct reports within each department.
- Updating training slides using PowerPoint and delivering training content and recording course completions using existing training management systems is also required.
- Assist with the maintenance of training requirements, training material, and mediums through which training is communicated (e.g., e-learning, workshops, external vendors/speakers, etc.)
Additional Job Details:
- The candidate should be detail-oriented, organized and self-starting and have a desire to help people learn their jobs as effectively as possible.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required as the associate will be interacting with all levels within the organization including management.
- Good computer skills will be needed. In addition to the typical Microsoft Office suite of tools, the right candidate will learn to be a system administrator of the Global Learning Portal (GLP) and the Training Management System (TMS) tools. Knowledge of specialized author ware (e.g. Articulate Presenter) for the design of web-based and multimedia training courses will be required.
- The ideal candidate would have experience creating videos for instructional purposes.
- This job can be performed remotely several days per week after a period of OJT is completed.
RGBSIRGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.