Title: 10364411- Systems Engineer:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join us as a Systems Engineer to support requirements engineering across multiple existing and new business programs.
- Interfacing with customers/suppliers/internal stakeholders to understand needs, documenting requirements, performing requirements validation, allocating & deriving lower level requirements, capturing requirements traceability and rationale, managing requirements change, documenting requirements compliance and associated risks through the development life cycle.
- Associate would participate on a requirements process improvement team with responsibility for: establishing & meeting yearly process improvement milestones, maintaining & delivering relevant process training, creating & maintaining process documentation, management & administration of supporting requirements management tools, identifying/tracking/taking action on requirements metrics, and overall process excellence across the department.
- Skills in DOORS & DXL, Rationale Publishing Engine, advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint & VBA, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), SysML, MagicDraw & Cameo Modeler are highly desirable.
- Experience supporting a hardware development programs from proposal through verification for space flight hardware or equivalent is also desirable.
Additional Job Details:
- Ability to work well both independently and within an integrated product development (IPD) team environment
- Ability to lead a small team of technical associates
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing & math skills
- Requirements management tool administration / power user experience
- Experience doing process improvement through automation (preferably using DXL or similar C-based langauge)
- Experience on a hardware development program: proposal/development/manufacture/verification
- Broad technical engineering knowledge relevant to the design of space flight hardware – performance, mechanical, electrical, software, safety, materials & verification requirements
- Bachelors in Mechanical/Aerospace/Chemical/Systems Engineering with 5 - 15 years of experience
RGBSIRGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.