RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join us as a Systems Engineer to support the design, development, verification & validation, and operational support of ECLSS and ATCS hardware for future space vehicles.
- Responsibilities may include: system development trade studies and optimization, development of concepts of operations, developing product requirements at the system/component level for mechanical/electrical/software, thermal/fluid/chemical system modeling, steady state & transient performance analyses, as well as component sizing.
- Skills in one or more of the following also strongly desired: system dynamic controls and stability analysis and requirements development & management are highly desirable. Skills in Matlab/Simulink/Simscape, DOORS & DXL, Excel & VBA, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), SysML, MagicDraw & Cameo Modeler.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelors in Mechanical/Aerospace/Chemical/Systems Engineering with 5-15 years of experience
Experience / Basic Qualifications:
- Relevant component hardware experience: heat exchangers, pumps/fans/separators/motors/motor controllers, chemical beds, sensors, valves, accumulators
- Ability to work well both independently and within an integrated product development (IPD) team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing & math skills
- Must be a US Person
- Experience performing thermal/fluid/chemical analyses
- Experience on hardware development program: proposal/development/manufacture/verification/operational support
- Experience performing system development/integration/architecting
- Relevant system experience: thermal control systems, air revitalization systems (CO2/H2O/trace contaminant removal), pressure control systems, oxygen generation systems, potable water systems, fuel cell systems, human waste management systems or other equivalent systems
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.