Job Title: Survey Reviewer/Thermal Camera Operator:
The Survey Reviewer/Thermal Camera Operator is responsible for ensuring the COVID 19 screening process is followed. Responsibilities of the Survey Reviewer/Thermal Camera Operator include, but not limited to:
- Report to the thermal camera operator station on assigned date and time.
- Remain on post until relieved or the day’s assignment has concluded.
- Wear assigned PPE at all times.
- Guide incoming personnel through the C19 screening process.
- Operate thermal camera equipment in accordance with FCA ME and EHS instructions.
- Verify thermal camera operation and alarm threshold settings at the beginning of the shift/daily assignment.
- Observe thermal camera system readings for each incoming person.
○ Allow individuals to proceed to the next screening step if results are OK.
○ Do not allow individuals to proceed to the next screening step if results are not OK. Refer the individual to secondary screening as defined in local procedures.
○ Provide additional direction if thermal camera readings are inconclusive, i.e., direct the individual to repeat the screening, remove hat or glasses, etc., depending on the circumstances.
- Report violations of the C19 screening process to FCA Security Management.
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be reliable and timely.
- Candidates must have confidence to enforce processes.
- Requires excellent people skills.
RGBSIRGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.