Job Location: 5110-A Port Chicago Hwy, Concord, CA 94520
Position Type: contract( 12 months) with possible extension
* Either personally or through subordinate coworkers, directs and coordinates bookkeeping, customer service, purchasing, inside sales, shipping, human resources, inventory management, and safety programs for the company.
* Promotes the effective use of all personnel to achieve the best possible sales, quality and profits for the benefit of the Company.
* Promotes our Corporate Vision and Guiding Principles to achieve the highest level of customer and employee satisfaction.
* Aids in developing and achieving long range goals and objectives and, communicate Company policy, guidelines, procedures.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 2 years in administrative, office management, or other logistics coordinating position (preferred); Career background in compliance-driven field, such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, etc.
* Calculate figures and amounts (discounts, interest, commissions, percent's, proportions, volume, etc.); Basic accounting understanding.
* Interpret a variety of oral, written diagram, or schedule instructions; solve practical problems involving numerous variables where limited standardization exists.
Other Skills & Abilities:
* Appreciation for high-quality customer service, excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to multi-task and switch gears frequently, time management, problem solving.
* Willingness to learn about the chemical field and its regulations. Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined in the employer's sole discretion.
* Read, analyze, and interpret scientific/technical/financial procedures, journals, and documents in English; respond to inquiries or complaints; write speeches and articles; effectively present to top management, public groups or customers.
* Standing, walking, and talking or hearing much of the time.
* Occasional sitting, reaching with hands or arms, and using hands to key, handle, or feel.
* Lifting up to 50 pounds.
* Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Must not pose a direct threat or significant risk of substantial harm to the safety or health of himself/herself or others.
* Sound level may be moderate to loud.
* Occasional work near moving mechanical parts and exposure to fumes or airborne particles.
* May be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals or occasional outdoor weather conditions.
* Include the following, and, the performance of other assignments or duties, as determined by the Company: Accounting Maintains customer and vendor information in QuickBooks and SAP.
* Conducts payroll for entire Company bi-weekly in QuickBooks Online. Manages bill payments weekly for Concord and Dixon facilities.
* Downloads and distributes expense reports monthly. Maintains accuracy of QuickBooks Online, including 401k adjustments and payment matching.
* Follows Company expense policy Assures that all expenditures for the company are properly documented and that POs, receipts and bills are properly given to accounting on time.
* Prepares and delivers required reports, follows calendar for closing and reporting Inventory Management Manages accuracy of inventory data, including minimums, lead times, and pricing, through QuickBooks and Molecule's software, Albert.
* Reports on below minimums weekly and adjusts inventory monthly.
* Works with Operations Manager and Lab Manager to ensure overall inventory accuracy. Conducts quarterly physical counts with the Production or Lab team(s).
* Responsible for Finished Goods inventory.
* Process received inventory in QuickBooks and organize paperwork for vendor payments.
* Purchasing Orders and, occasionally, sources raw materials, equipment, packaging, and office and lab supplies. Frequently follows up with vendors to ensure delivery date and inventory needs are met.
* Documents all raw material minimums, lead times, and prices.
* Negotiates pricing on purchases.
* Regularly reports on cost of raw materials and finished goods to ensure Molecule's pricing is competitive in the market.