Quality Reliability Engineer (Infotainment) - US Citizen/GC
RGBSI Dearborn, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Monitor, prioritize and drive actions to address customer Quality concerns from various sources, such as: Customer Escalations, App Store Reviews, Executive Escalations, Social Media Feedback, Technical Hotline, etc.
- Take a central role in resolving customer escalation within 30 days KPI
- Ability to be Data-Driven and make thorough usage of all Connected Vehicle Data
- Ability to trace historical performance across all KPIs and clearly depict issues affecting Quality Metrics
- Utilize customer reported symptoms and root cause analysis to create a connected data request to fully define problem scope
- Be the voice of the customer to Enterprise Connectivity, and the voice of Enterprise Connectivity to the customer. Treat customers like family, by ensuring proper and prompt customer feedback from the initial input
- Pro-Actively Drive investigations and engage with Product Owners for proper triage and ICA determination and implementation
- Provide solid documentation update on CRC Knowledge Base to enhance 1st call resolution response
- Utilize issue tracking database to determine if customer issue is new or existing. Create new or update existing as applicable
- Upon ICA completion, issue owner to be transferred to Core Quality Group for thorough PCA (Permanent Containment Actions) and PRA (Prevent Recurrence Action) evaluation
- Continue to support Core Quality Group upon any inquiries to support the PCA/PRA efforts
- Propose methods to reduce unnecessary toil and manual work related to customer escalation management.
- Ability and desire to take ownership of customer escalations and ensure a customer confirmed resolution is achieved
- Keep proper track and throughput on each individual ticket/JIRA
- Provide a solid initial troubleshoot while also measuring impact on the broader Vehicle Line population Acquire proper Product Owner support for a robust ICA (Interim Containment Action)
- Confirm full completeness /acceptance of JIRA/Ticket with Core Quality Group before assigning it
- Submit monthly Quality reports for CSI and Quality Management with action plans/detailed status
- A true passion for trouble shooting and thirst for gaining a deeper understanding of multiple technologies across a complex ecosystem
- Ability to understand/translate Customer Symptoms into technical terms and narrow it to 1 or more specific Platforms, such as: Vehicle, Mobile App, Cloud, etc.
- Keep a clear communication channel on daily work/activities with Direct Supervisor/Peers, while maintaining resilience to balance among daily/weekly new demands
- Ability to understand Customer Issues from around the Globe and help Feature/Product Teams in translating into Design Standards
- 2+ years of proven background knowledge/work experience on Cloud-based systems (Connected Vehicles is considered a plus) and/or IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) Systems is a must
- 1+ years of proven background/work experience with JIRA
- 1+ years of experience in handling Connected Vehicle related quality concerns
- 1+ years of experience with querying and troubleshooting to prove/disprove theories/investigations
- Knowledge in Six-Sigma and/or Quality/Reliability tools - DoE, Taguchi Methods, FMA etc.
- Green belt and/or Black belt is a plus
- Solid understanding of vehicle electrical architectures and components
- High level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with diverse people and cross-functional teams
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Electrical Engineering is preferable), Data Science or Related Fields of Knowledge
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.