- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location - Loveland CO
- This position is responsible for managing the overall, floor-level quality processes and systems required to meet all Client quality objectives.
- The person in this role will be the first point of contact for production when quality issues arise from daily operation, and they will be tasked with advanced levels of process troubleshooting as well as driving the necessary improvements to completion.
- The Sr. Quality Process Engineer will manage APQP/launch activities; create and maintain PFMEAs and control plans; collaborate with Client's engineering groups to design and implement solutions to identified opportunities and nonconformances; and lead Client through internal and 3rd party audits among other duties.
- Institute permanent corrective actions to address and contain concerns related to both customer and internal issues
- Develop training materials as required (e.g. quality guides, quality alerts, visual aids, etc.) and facilitate both quality trainings and new product training with necessary training materials
- Attend non-conformances meetings with customer and translate requirements into systems and procedures for Client
- Review with Engineering all Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T), Significant Characteristics (SC), and Key Product Characteristics (KPC) on new products and address any quality issues
- Prepare Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), process flow diagrams, and process control plans for assigned programs, revising as needed
- Review and analyze CMM layout reports, recommending process changes as required
- Coordinate process capability studies to verify the capability of a product/process at launch and through normal production
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (manufacturing, mechanical, production, electrical, industrial, automotive); or equivalent work experience in directly related engineering role
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer
- Demonstrated experience within a heavy engineering industry/automotive environment
- Experience with AIAG's Core Tools
- Experience auditing within an ISO-9001 and IATF:16949 certified environment
- Demonstrated ability with problem-solving methodologies including 8-D, 5-why, Ishikawa, DMAIC, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- 5+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer
- 5+ years in an automotive manufacturing environment
- ASQ certifications for Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) and/or Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification(s) are highly desired
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.
ManufacturingView all jobs at RGBSI
Get fresh Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.