Project Engineer - Aerospace
Windsor Locks, CT
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
More Jobs Like This
- Manage the planning, execution, and tracking/reporting of all technical aspects of engineering projects. This includes leading efforts of a cross functional engineering team and acting as the key interface between program management and engineering.
- Perform control account manager duties (cost, scope, and schedule), understand Earned Value analysis of cost and schedule metrics.
- Coordinating and leading team meetings, capturing and driving action item closures, and providing updates to management and leadership
- Providing critical evaluation of technical and programmatic tasks, manage scope and tasks across the engineering team, and effectively operate within a matrix environment to manage and identify resource needs.
- Serve as technical point of contact for all aspects of the business (supply chain, operations, manufacturing, ect.)
- Support preventive and corrective action planning and implementation as well as driving failure investigation activities
- Driving issue resolution closures due to assembly, test, and procurement challenges.
- Develop basis of estimates (BOE's) and lead the engineering planning and completion of proposal activities.
- Direct communication with customers will be required including daily tag-ups, weekly meetings, and quarterly meetings.
- This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), technical experience, and the ability to work as cross-functional team member
- Must have 3+ years of experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with senior levels of management and customer organizations
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines in a schedule driven environment
- Strong grasp of all Microsoft Office products and MS Project tools are preferred
- Experience in working and/or leading team projects
- Demonstrated use of enterprise resource planning software (SAP or similar)
- Strong organization skills
- Effective planning and scheduling skills that lead to the completion of proposal efforts in accordance with customer and company requirements
- The ability to work well in teams, with peers, and management
- The ability to follow and apply internal and external regulations and processes for the development of company proposals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize both daily issues and strategize longer term projects
- Natural presence/comfortable presenting to internal and external customers
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.