12 months contract with the possibility of extension
The job involves working on the manufacture of complex mechanical systems, manufacturing of components such as, heat exchangers, pumps, fans, pressurized accumulators and other hardware related with life support systems.
Experience in one or more of these fields is required.
Education / Certifications:
* Bachelors of Science in Engineering or Technology.
* MBA or an advanced Engineering degree is desired.
* Candidate must have 10+ years of experience (less experience will be considered) working on the manufacture of complex mechanical systems.
* Experience must include working on the manufacturing of components such as heat exchangers, pumps, fans, or pressurized accumulators.
* Candidate must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment and experience in using any type of publishing software. Familiarity with a modeling and/or design package such as ProE, Creo, NX, Catia, SolidWorks (Creo Parametric is desired).
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, machining concepts, additive manufacturing and special processing, such as welding and brazing, is highly desirable.
Strong knowledge of Continuous improvement methods (ACE or the DMAIC model) and demonstrated the use of their tools is desirable.
Experience with an MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning) system is desirable.
* US Person is required
* "This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with NASA guidelines. The candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per NASA’s regulation SUBPART 1835.5 Drug-Free Workforce."
RGBSIRGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.