Maintenance Technician (Direct Hire - 2nd Shift)
RGBSI 48045, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of a Plant Maintenance Technician is to participate in the Total and Preventive Maintenance (TPM) for all equipment and facilities.
- Install, repair and maintain all equipment and facilities
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality
- Try out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime
- Record operational data, such as pressure readings, length of stroke, feeds and speeds for use in set-up and preventive maintenance records
- Review Production System Efficiency and Quality System Efficiency workshops to support continuous improvement; propose and implement continuous productivity, process and quality improvement actions for all facilities
- Facilitate equipment moves on the shop floor
- Give advice on technical specifications of new equipment and alterations on existing equipment and facilities, making sure manufacturing, maintainability and Health, Safety & Environmental requirements are met
- Set up requisitions for supplies, equipment and facilities
- Participate in the management of the inventory of spare parts and consumables to eliminate downtime
- Keep up-to-date documentation related to maintenance
- Technical diploma, preferably with a specialization in maintenance
- Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift.
- At least 3 years of maintenance/engineering experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Robotics troubleshooting and PLC programming knowledge is a plus.
- Proven ability to undertake tasks of substantial variety or complexity which require and extensive knowledge of fabrication/processing techniques, tools, materials, machines, and equipment.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
RGBSIWhy Work Here?
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbur
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.