- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- Internship experience or 6-plus months related work experience
- US Citizen
- Enthusiastically support and contribute to manufacturing program and tools
- Process improvements: Conducts evaluations, suggests designs and spearheads development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment
- Mitigate waste: maximize efficiency and minimize waste
- Lean Six sigma understanding: Implement lean processes, conduct time studies, identify continuous improvement initiatives
- ·Review, Update and Write detailed process instructions.