- 3-5 years Experience in role. At this level, incumbents make advanced application of technical accounting practices and concepts representing an expanding knowledge of accounting principles.
- Assignments are designed to continue the expansion of practical experience and to develop professional judgment in the application of accounting techniques
- Timely and successful completion of all assigned month end close duties.
- Complete general ledger account reconciliations.
- Analyze costs and account variances.
- Timely and accurate completion of bi-weekly payroll.
- Support reporting and forecasting requirements.
- Fixed Asset control and maintenance.
- Handle accounts payable inquiries and responds to suppliers.
- Review and maintain purchasing documents.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile special reports as needed.
- Any other task required by the Controller and members of the organization's Senior Leadership team..
- The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess a BS degree in Accounting or Finance.