- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location : Auburn Hills MI
Position : Long Term Contract
Job Title : 1134157- FIM/MIM Engineer
- In this role you will work as part of the Identity Access Management MIM engineering team and support the planning, readiness, implementation, verification, and stabilization of the migration from the FIM to MIM environments.
- Specific emphasis on developer experience and expertise is required for this position.
- FIM\MIM is an application framework that relies on the implementation of code to further enhance rules, functions, workflows, and policies.
- Programmer mindset to build logic to further enhance functions, build capabilities and integrate with connectors, management agents, directories and webservices to both on-prem and cloud environments.
- Writes maintainable, performant and test drive code.
- FIM\MIM knowledge with hands-on experience to support the engineer team on the research, creation, and deployment of new solutions or enhancing existing platform. (Expertise on other comparable Identity tools can be considered if no specific knowledge Microsoft Identity Manager).
- Learning and growing professionally alongside experienced FIM\MIM and Identity Management subject matter experts.
- Drive application integration with other directories or systems to expand, upgrade, enhance the Identity Access Management ecosystem on-premises and to cloud.
- Develop procedures and automation for the operations team required for the implementation of new enhancements and releasees. Our team has a current focus on preparation, migration, and upgrade activities to the new MIM environment.
- Assist our internal demands for automating Identity and Life cycle management solutions to remove manual or repetitive tasks.
- Collaborates with application infrastructure, security, identity teams, consultants and as well as with Microsoft technical support to resolve incidents and engineer new solutions.
- Provide status, reports, collaborate in meetings, proactively make recommendations, participate in team activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area required,
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area required.
- Experienced developer worked on integration of Identity systems, directories, and tools integration.
- Setup and configuration Managements Agents, Synchronization Rules, Management Policy Rules, Sets, Workflow Automated Library and Work flows for provisioning and deprovisioning of user accounts, entitlements, and groups as part of authorization rules.
- Key skills required are C#, .Net, XML, APIs, and PowerShell scripting.
- Understanding of best practices and standards for code development and testing.
- Creation of custom rule extensions in C#. Automation and scripting based on PowerShell.
- Experience in developing and refine test scenarios, specific use cases, adheres to best practices, standards and includes verification on test\lower environments to ensure application quality.
- Interacts with Identity subject matter experts, infrastructure professionals, leadership to communicate, and review requirements, issues, and gain acceptance of product.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management tools and auditing tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server install, security, query and management.
- Installation, configuration, and customization of FIM, MIM, SharePoint server 2016 (or latest) and FIM\MIM portal is desired.
- Proficient on documentation writing while following industry standards.
- Identity & Access Management, Privilege Access, User identity lifecycle management fundamentals
- Comfortable communicating to management in written and verbal form.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, problem solver and avid learner.
- A team player attitude, shares knowledge, trains others and is passionate about delivering.
- Enjoys collaborating in an easygoing manner, appreciates diversity, promotes equity and inclusion.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.
RGBSIWhy Work Here?
RGBSI A&D is proud to be the primary partner to top companies in aerospace & defense industries.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more. RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.
AddressAuburn Hills, MI