Electronic inventory specialist (Strong experience with PCB repair)
RGBSI Palo Alto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role is for an Electronics Inventory Specialist for 3-4 months with possible extension
- Typical day will be to receive Kittng requests from engineering or purchasing
- Complete the requested kits (in an electronics stockroom/lab environment)
- Communicate re-stock, purchasing needs to engineering & purchasing
- Track inventory / restock requests
- 5+ years of experience in Electronics stock/kitting
- Strong background in PCB repair
- Familiarity with WMS/ERP systems
- Good excel skills
- IPC certification preferred
- Strong organizational skills
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.