· Electrical test rig engineer Manage small projects in development, coordination and conducting of technical reliability studies and evaluation of engineering design concepts and understands and can develop and analyze, reliability test plans.
· Recommendation of design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability.
· Compilation and analysis of performance reports.
· This position seeks a professional in the electrical test rig design field.
· The candidate will provide professional electrical engineering and project management experience to designated projects and assignments.
· Responsibilities include design, development, verification and documentation of electrical test rigs and equipment used in acceptance testing of hardware.
· This candidate may also support systems that, processes, methods and procedures for calibrating measurement and test equipment based on analysis of measurement problems, accuracy and requirements.
· The candidate will work well with all functional groups and good communication skills at all levels are required.
· Candidate will interface with Test Engineers, Program Personnel, and Space Lab personnel.
· Responsibilities include designing, specifying, purchasing and constructing electrical test rigs and electrical components for special test equipment.
· Create work instructions for lab associates to assemble designed equipment and provide hands on involvement by being available to direct the work.
· The candidate will also prepare Rig “Operation Manuals” and continue to provide engineering support after release of the rig to the production area.
· Bachelor’s degree